Saturday, February 6, 2010

Contact with People

You can get an idea of how it is with you
by the way people are towards you.

If you have something going for you
they will no doubt be
oh so you...
as far as coming from "out around".

Depends however on you in particular.

The more "live-be" you are - the more
leeway they have. However -
they probably don't want "living on"
to be the way between you and them.
Except of course - all by yourself.
They will not be there themselves.

Chances are that this will work against you.

When it does - you will know.

Otherwise
You would be looking at "no you" all the more.

In my case - "no me" all the more.

From the least little thing to anything more so.

Every ping of the way - I was differented upfront.

However that was me to outside of me.
I in myself would handle it but not to outside of me.
Prior to from August of 1972.
Here on I handle it outside of me as well.
However I was still differented every of the way.
Even though I would handle it outside of me.
"Out around" would step in all the more.
Accordingly - things would never amount to
anything - through it all. Even to today.
Except of course no real bearing outside of me.

Whichever way it goes with you
you have to manage it on your own.

You would have to know better for yourself.
If you don't - then it could only work against you.

However - those of us that see things to ourselves
tend to be fairly wide reaching to benefit ourselves.

The thing is - to go by your own inner sense.
Not by freely over indulging to you can't get enough.

There is no - safe and sound - in it all.
You have to be able to support yourself - inside of you.
Failing to do so - "out around" chips away at you.
If they can get to you - you will fall apart.

For the most part - out around
tripped up - blatantly - more than I did.
It's not because I have myself fenced in.
I am fairly wide open - as far as stuff goes.
I'm not different of myself though.

Found my own inner sense of be - the way to go.
For both inside of me and outside of me.

However since 1998 I am more lacks about it.
I'm all the more - just me.
I keep to myself though.

Pretty-well looking to the day when
whatever is going on - will be done with - upfront.
Not yet so far - must be getting close though.

No comments:

Post a Comment