Saturday, February 6, 2010

The World of Now

Unknown what life as it is "really is"
but I do know how I see it.

From my own point - life around may not be.

Seeing how - I'm not really present in myself - to be here
the outside world around - can't really be there.

There is no - I can be in an outside world - before I "already" am.
However the genetical structure - is being messed with.

There is no - the "real" outside world - would have me there.

There is no - the "real" outside world - would be there.

I would have to be - already am to be in an outside world.

The outside world would have to be - already is as well.


Already the outside world - has failed to exist.
The outside world is not really there to me anymore.
However - I would still have - life as it already is - known to be.
Right now - I still want of the world.
Mostly to glean off of - the inhabitated existence of things about.
Mainly the ready made products - food - clothes - housing.
More readily there as things are than it would be otherwise.

There's a good chance that the spoils of the world
will be left behind for my "psycho-be" to develop about.

However I may or may not be the only one around - then on.
No reason to think - the immediate vicinity - goes worldwide.
Everything that has gone on - has always been contained - real close up.

For the most part - I was being blown up out of proportion.
That's because - you can see - everything in yourself.
So - "you are god" - has been heavily induced.
(along that line anyway)
Their reason for it was - for me to be - long gone.
Result is - I'm not long gone BUT they are.
They are - long gone - on me.

Out around me - may very well be - cultivated for harvest.
Is the genetical structure of others - that they want.

Seeing everything (vaguely) - in relation to yourself
seems to be your only defence.
This would have things in perspective to yourself.
Once you gain control of yourself
you should be "sure" in yourself.

Of course - you may not really be sure of things.
However - you will be sure of things in relation to - what comes your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment