Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Limited to Locally Here????

I have no idea if this is limited to where I am or not.

Like the Village of the Damned movie.
Some kind of locally limited occurence.

Around the time when I was known to have been born 1955.
There was Invasion of the Bodysnatchers movie. (1956)

Around 1955 and a few years shortly before
there was the "Rock and Roll" craze
sweeping the world (western anyway).

What has gone on has always been
locally contained > to the immediate vicinity.

It has gone > all out there > everywhere there is
BUT it has always been contained
to the immediate vicinity of here.

All we know is our own immediate vicinity.
Even from in town
we know not elsewhere in town.

Unknown if these things go on
in other localized areas in the world.

There's no way of knowing at the time of these things.

Currently I suspect there to be "no going on"
as far as I would be concerned > in the outside world.

Seeings how > I have not yet "arighted" in myself,
present day of now
may revert to somewhere earlier on
when I do. Is unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment